Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shuriken] Property under the Line Renderer is going out of panel when the Inspector window is resized
In Line Renderer 'Simplify' property is going out of panel while decreasing the size of the Inspector window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Line
3. Resize the Inspector Window
Simplify property under the Line Renderer is going out of the panel.
Properties should not be going out of the panel while resizing the Inspector window.
2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Line Renderer Scene Tools Panel introduced on 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values