Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shuriken] Property under the Line Renderer is going out of panel when the Inspector window is resized
In Line Renderer 'Simplify' property is going out of panel while decreasing the size of the Inspector window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Line
3. Resize the Inspector Window
Simplify property under the Line Renderer is going out of the panel.
Properties should not be going out of the panel while resizing the Inspector window.
2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Line Renderer Scene Tools Panel introduced on 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed