Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shuriken] Property under the Line Renderer is going out of panel when the Inspector window is resized
In Line Renderer 'Simplify' property is going out of panel while decreasing the size of the Inspector window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Line
3. Resize the Inspector Window
Simplify property under the Line Renderer is going out of the panel.
Properties should not be going out of the panel while resizing the Inspector window.
2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Line Renderer Scene Tools Panel introduced on 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete