Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shuriken] Property under the Line Renderer is going out of panel when the Inspector window is resized
In Line Renderer 'Simplify' property is going out of panel while decreasing the size of the Inspector window.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Line
3. Resize the Inspector Window
Simplify property under the Line Renderer is going out of the panel.
Properties should not be going out of the panel while resizing the Inspector window.
2021.2.0a3, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.1.0a1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Line Renderer Scene Tools Panel introduced on 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name