Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Play() with start delay pauses the particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Load scene: main
3. Play the scene and wait one sec till particles start to appear.
4. Press play on GUI. (Particle system pauses for one sec.)
5. Press stop and play afterwards.
Expected result: After pressing stop and play, particles on the screen should not be paused.
Actual result: When played, all particles are paused for 1 sec.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Overlay Canvas is not visible when the Anti-aliasing field is set to FXAA and the Full Screen Pass Renderer Features’s Injection Point is set to “After Rendering Post Processing”
- The Particle System doesn't work when played through ContextMenu
- Crash on gles::UseGLSLProgram when shader fails to patch due to exceeding MAX_UNIFORM_LOCATIONS on Intel Tiger Lake chipset
- Crash on D3D12GetInterface when entering the Play mode
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played