Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Play() with start delay pauses the particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Load scene: main
3. Play the scene and wait one sec till particles start to appear.
4. Press play on GUI. (Particle system pauses for one sec.)
5. Press stop and play afterwards.
Expected result: After pressing stop and play, particles on the screen should not be paused.
Actual result: When played, all particles are paused for 1 sec.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()