Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Play() with start delay pauses the particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Load scene: main
3. Play the scene and wait one sec till particles start to appear.
4. Press play on GUI. (Particle system pauses for one sec.)
5. Press stop and play afterwards.
Expected result: After pressing stop and play, particles on the screen should not be paused.
Actual result: When played, all particles are paused for 1 sec.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity