Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Play() with start delay pauses the particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Load scene: main
3. Play the scene and wait one sec till particles start to appear.
4. Press play on GUI. (Particle system pauses for one sec.)
5. Press stop and play afterwards.
Expected result: After pressing stop and play, particles on the screen should not be paused.
Actual result: When played, all particles are paused for 1 sec.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets