Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Play() with start delay pauses the particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Load scene: main
3. Play the scene and wait one sec till particles start to appear.
4. Press play on GUI. (Particle system pauses for one sec.)
5. Press stop and play afterwards.
Expected result: After pressing stop and play, particles on the screen should not be paused.
Actual result: When played, all particles are paused for 1 sec.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21, 5.3.5p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button