Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[Shuriken] Particles disappear after going offscreen and returning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ParticlesDisappearing.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Return to scene. (make sure you see particle system)
5. Move away from particles and come back.
Expected result: Particles are visible.
Actual result: Particles disappear.
Notes: Bug is only reproducible when particles have Delay time and Simulation space is Local. Reproducible in both game and scene views.
5.2.4f1: Particles appears instantly after returning. (Expected behavior)
5.3.0b1 - 5.3.0f4: Particles only appear after delay time when returning.
5.3.0p1 - 5.3.1p2: Particles does not appear at all.
Regression starts from 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle