Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[Shuriken] Particles disappear after going offscreen and returning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ParticlesDisappearing.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Return to scene. (make sure you see particle system)
5. Move away from particles and come back.
Expected result: Particles are visible.
Actual result: Particles disappear.
Notes: Bug is only reproducible when particles have Delay time and Simulation space is Local. Reproducible in both game and scene views.
5.2.4f1: Particles appears instantly after returning. (Expected behavior)
5.3.0b1 - 5.3.0f4: Particles only appear after delay time when returning.
5.3.0p1 - 5.3.1p2: Particles does not appear at all.
Regression starts from 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails