Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[Shuriken] Particles disappear after going offscreen and returning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ParticlesDisappearing.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Return to scene. (make sure you see particle system)
5. Move away from particles and come back.
Expected result: Particles are visible.
Actual result: Particles disappear.
Notes: Bug is only reproducible when particles have Delay time and Simulation space is Local. Reproducible in both game and scene views.
5.2.4f1: Particles appears instantly after returning. (Expected behavior)
5.3.0b1 - 5.3.0f4: Particles only appear after delay time when returning.
5.3.0p1 - 5.3.1p2: Particles does not appear at all.
Regression starts from 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue