Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[Shuriken] Particles disappear after going offscreen and returning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ParticlesDisappearing.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Return to scene. (make sure you see particle system)
5. Move away from particles and come back.
Expected result: Particles are visible.
Actual result: Particles disappear.
Notes: Bug is only reproducible when particles have Delay time and Simulation space is Local. Reproducible in both game and scene views.
5.2.4f1: Particles appears instantly after returning. (Expected behavior)
5.3.0b1 - 5.3.0f4: Particles only appear after delay time when returning.
5.3.0p1 - 5.3.1p2: Particles does not appear at all.
Regression starts from 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Aug 18, 2020 11:21
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>
Mar 26, 2019 20:33
This lovely piece of logic seems to solve the issue most of the times :
public class FixParticleSystem : MonoBehaviour
please don't make us use this ...
Jan 18, 2016 16:21
5.3.0p3 - particles with local space do not appear at all (after instantiating from prefab). Same set to world space do appear.