Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[Shuriken] Particles disappear after going offscreen and returning
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ParticlesDisappearing.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Return to scene. (make sure you see particle system)
5. Move away from particles and come back.
Expected result: Particles are visible.
Actual result: Particles disappear.
Notes: Bug is only reproducible when particles have Delay time and Simulation space is Local. Reproducible in both game and scene views.
5.2.4f1: Particles appears instantly after returning. (Expected behavior)
5.3.0b1 - 5.3.0f4: Particles only appear after delay time when returning.
5.3.0p1 - 5.3.1p2: Particles does not appear at all.
Regression starts from 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually