Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Shuriken] Particle System is not rendering properly in the Scene view
On creating the Particle System effect, It is not rendering correctly in Scene view & On changing Particle colors their resulting reflection not appearing in the Scene view.
On changing Particle colors their resulting intended reflection appearing in the Game view, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System
3. Observe Scene view
4. Try to change Inspector > Particle System > Start Colour
and observe its reflection in Scene View.
Particle System is not rendering properly in the Scene view.
Particle System should be rendered properly in the Scene view.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a5, 2021.1.0b8.
Working Fine in:
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b7, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true