Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Shuriken] Particle System is not rendering properly in the Scene view
On creating the Particle System effect, It is not rendering correctly in Scene view & On changing Particle colors their resulting reflection not appearing in the Scene view.
On changing Particle colors their resulting intended reflection appearing in the Game view, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System
3. Observe Scene view
4. Try to change Inspector > Particle System > Start Colour
and observe its reflection in Scene View.
Particle System is not rendering properly in the Scene view.
Particle System should be rendered properly in the Scene view.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a5, 2021.1.0b8.
Working Fine in:
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b7, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor