Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Shuriken] Particle System is not rendering properly in the Scene view
On creating the Particle System effect, It is not rendering correctly in Scene view & On changing Particle colors their resulting reflection not appearing in the Scene view.
On changing Particle colors their resulting intended reflection appearing in the Game view, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System
3. Observe Scene view
4. Try to change Inspector > Particle System > Start Colour
and observe its reflection in Scene View.
Particle System is not rendering properly in the Scene view.
Particle System should be rendered properly in the Scene view.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a5, 2021.1.0b8.
Working Fine in:
2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b7, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released