Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Particle system does not simulate in editor when it is re-enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (AutoSimulate.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select Green particle system.
4. Disable and Enable it again in the inspector.
Expected result. After enabling, green particle system reappears and simulates.
Actual result: Particle system does not simulate automatically after enabling it.
Workaround: You need to stop and start simulation or select it in hierarchy again.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision