Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Particle system does not simulate in editor when it is re-enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (AutoSimulate.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select Green particle system.
4. Disable and Enable it again in the inspector.
Expected result. After enabling, green particle system reappears and simulates.
Actual result: Particle system does not simulate automatically after enabling it.
Workaround: You need to stop and start simulation or select it in hierarchy again.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder