Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Particle system does not simulate in editor when it is re-enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (AutoSimulate.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select Green particle system.
4. Disable and Enable it again in the inspector.
Expected result. After enabling, green particle system reappears and simulates.
Actual result: Particle system does not simulate automatically after enabling it.
Workaround: You need to stop and start simulation or select it in hierarchy again.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website