Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Shuriken] Particle system does not simulate in editor when it is re-enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (AutoSimulate.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select Green particle system.
4. Disable and Enable it again in the inspector.
Expected result. After enabling, green particle system reappears and simulates.
Actual result: Particle system does not simulate automatically after enabling it.
Workaround: You need to stop and start simulation or select it in hierarchy again.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error