Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Particle system does not simulate in editor when it is re-enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (AutoSimulate.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select Green particle system.
4. Disable and Enable it again in the inspector.
Expected result. After enabling, green particle system reappears and simulates.
Actual result: Particle system does not simulate automatically after enabling it.
Workaround: You need to stop and start simulation or select it in hierarchy again.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2p2, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
- Warning not accounting for the first variable when multiple variables are listed after Type declaration
- Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
- Editor crashes at Transform::GetLocalScale when opening scene
- Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number