Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Shuriken] Exception thrown on assigning Reflection Probe to Texture property from Shape module under Particle System component
when a Reflection probe is assigned to the Texture property under Shape module of Particle System component cause editor to throw below exception: Error assigning CUBE texture to 2D texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new project.
2 Hierarchy > Create > Light > Reflection Probe.
3 Select Type > Custom > Bake > Save.
4 Hierarchy > Create > Effects > Particle system > Shape.
5 Select Texture and assign the Reflection Probe
Exception thrown on assigning Reflection Probe to Texture property from Shape.
Reflection probe is assigned to the texture property from shape module without any exception
2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.14f1
Workaround: Only 2D textures can be assigned to the property
Texture property is introduced in 2018.4.14f1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices