Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Shuriken] Exception thrown on assigning Reflection Probe to Texture property from Shape module under Particle System component
when a Reflection probe is assigned to the Texture property under Shape module of Particle System component cause editor to throw below exception: Error assigning CUBE texture to 2D texture property '_MainTex': Dimensions must match, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new project.
2 Hierarchy > Create > Light > Reflection Probe.
3 Select Type > Custom > Bake > Save.
4 Hierarchy > Create > Effects > Particle system > Shape.
5 Select Texture and assign the Reflection Probe
Exception thrown on assigning Reflection Probe to Texture property from Shape.
Reflection probe is assigned to the texture property from shape module without any exception
2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.14f1
Workaround: Only 2D textures can be assigned to the property
Texture property is introduced in 2018.4.14f1.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI