Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Shuriken] Error in TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD when simulating particle system
1. Open repro-scene from attached project.
2. Select Particle System in Hierarchy for it to Simulate.
3. Observe console errors:
- Can't check for regressions as 5.5 projects can't be opened in 5.4. Assuming it's an upgrade issue as 5.5 just came out, so marking as a regression.
- Resetting particle system does not fix the issue. Does not seem to be SubEmitter-related.
- Creating a new scene and a new particle system still shows the same issue.
- Deleting the Library and Project folder had no effect.
- Getting no errors when opening in 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager