Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Shuriken] Error in TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD when simulating particle system
1. Open repro-scene from attached project.
2. Select Particle System in Hierarchy for it to Simulate.
3. Observe console errors:
- Can't check for regressions as 5.5 projects can't be opened in 5.4. Assuming it's an upgrade issue as 5.5 just came out, so marking as a regression.
- Resetting particle system does not fix the issue. Does not seem to be SubEmitter-related.
- Creating a new scene and a new particle system still shows the same issue.
- Deleting the Library and Project folder had no effect.
- Getting no errors when opening in 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)