Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
[Shuriken] Error in TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD when simulating particle system
1. Open repro-scene from attached project.
2. Select Particle System in Hierarchy for it to Simulate.
3. Observe console errors:
- Can't check for regressions as 5.5 projects can't be opened in 5.4. Assuming it's an upgrade issue as 5.5 just came out, so marking as a regression.
- Resetting particle system does not fix the issue. Does not seem to be SubEmitter-related.
- Creating a new scene and a new particle system still shows the same issue.
- Deleting the Library and Project folder had no effect.
- Getting no errors when opening in 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project