Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Collider visualization does not scale to transform
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: visualization
3. Select particle system with name 'Blue' in hierarchy.
4. Uncollapse collision module of particle system component.
5. Inspect particle collider visualization in scene view.
Expected result: Colliders are the same size as cubes.
Actual result: Collider visualization does not scale on transform.
Notes: Collision works perfectly, only visualization is not appropriate size.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)