Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Collider visualization does not scale to transform
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: visualization
3. Select particle system with name 'Blue' in hierarchy.
4. Uncollapse collision module of particle system component.
5. Inspect particle collider visualization in scene view.
Expected result: Colliders are the same size as cubes.
Actual result: Collider visualization does not scale on transform.
Notes: Collision works perfectly, only visualization is not appropriate size.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete