Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Collider visualization does not scale to transform
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: visualization
3. Select particle system with name 'Blue' in hierarchy.
4. Uncollapse collision module of particle system component.
5. Inspect particle collider visualization in scene view.
Expected result: Colliders are the same size as cubes.
Actual result: Collider visualization does not scale on transform.
Notes: Collision works perfectly, only visualization is not appropriate size.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)