Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Collider visualization does not scale to transform
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: visualization
3. Select particle system with name 'Blue' in hierarchy.
4. Uncollapse collision module of particle system component.
5. Inspect particle collider visualization in scene view.
Expected result: Colliders are the same size as cubes.
Actual result: Collider visualization does not scale on transform.
Notes: Collision works perfectly, only visualization is not appropriate size.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.2p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes