Search Issue Tracker
Show attributes in Inspector for js
1 Add HideBug.js to the project.
2 Select the script in the Project window.
3 You will still see variables aTransform and aGameObject, but the other variables and even the arrays of Transfom and GameObject are hidden. It should be consistent.
Actually without @HideInInspector the behavior is same. And I think there should not be any fields like this for script, script is not object and we can't add objects to it's fields. In cs there is no any fields in Inspector for scripts like this.
So should not be any fields like that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object