Search Issue Tracker
Show attributes in Inspector for js
1 Add HideBug.js to the project.
2 Select the script in the Project window.
3 You will still see variables aTransform and aGameObject, but the other variables and even the arrays of Transfom and GameObject are hidden. It should be consistent.
Actually without @HideInInspector the behavior is same. And I think there should not be any fields like this for script, script is not object and we can't add objects to it's fields. In cs there is no any fields in Inspector for scripts like this.
So should not be any fields like that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source