Search Issue Tracker
Show attributes in Inspector for js
1 Add HideBug.js to the project.
2 Select the script in the Project window.
3 You will still see variables aTransform and aGameObject, but the other variables and even the arrays of Transfom and GameObject are hidden. It should be consistent.
Actually without @HideInInspector the behavior is same. And I think there should not be any fields like this for script, script is not object and we can't add objects to it's fields. In cs there is no any fields in Inspector for scripts like this.
So should not be any fields like that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute