Search Issue Tracker
Show attributes in Inspector for js
1 Add HideBug.js to the project.
2 Select the script in the Project window.
3 You will still see variables aTransform and aGameObject, but the other variables and even the arrays of Transfom and GameObject are hidden. It should be consistent.
Actually without @HideInInspector the behavior is same. And I think there should not be any fields like this for script, script is not object and we can't add objects to it's fields. In cs there is no any fields in Inspector for scripts like this.
So should not be any fields like that.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker