Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Should not display Event warning
Event warning is triggered when it should not.
-create a GO with clip
-in Animation window, create Animation Events over time
-click the Editor Play...
bug: warning is displayed in the Console...
"Event of Animation Clip script has a time (1.000000) outside the clip's valid range (0.000000..0.983333). It will never be fired"
note: the message is not true since the clip duration includes events and event will be fired. User should not get this warning in this case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14