Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Should not display Event warning
Event warning is triggered when it should not.
-create a GO with clip
-in Animation window, create Animation Events over time
-click the Editor Play...
bug: warning is displayed in the Console...
"Event of Animation Clip script has a time (1.000000) outside the clip's valid range (0.000000..0.983333). It will never be fired"
note: the message is not true since the clip duration includes events and event will be fired. User should not get this warning in this case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs