Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Should not display Event warning
Event warning is triggered when it should not.
-create a GO with clip
-in Animation window, create Animation Events over time
-click the Editor Play...
bug: warning is displayed in the Console...
"Event of Animation Clip script has a time (1.000000) outside the clip's valid range (0.000000..0.983333). It will never be fired"
note: the message is not true since the clip duration includes events and event will be fired. User should not get this warning in this case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window