Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Should not display Event warning
Event warning is triggered when it should not.
-create a GO with clip
-in Animation window, create Animation Events over time
-click the Editor Play...
bug: warning is displayed in the Console...
"Event of Animation Clip script has a time (1.000000) outside the clip's valid range (0.000000..0.983333). It will never be fired"
note: the message is not true since the clip duration includes events and event will be fired. User should not get this warning in this case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices