Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Should not display Event warning
Event warning is triggered when it should not.
-create a GO with clip
-in Animation window, create Animation Events over time
-click the Editor Play...
bug: warning is displayed in the Console...
"Event of Animation Clip script has a time (1.000000) outside the clip's valid range (0.000000..0.983333). It will never be fired"
note: the message is not true since the clip duration includes events and event will be fired. User should not get this warning in this case.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac