Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shortcut Window throws errors when UI Toolkit is in use
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new 3D Template Project
2. Navigate to "Window" > "Package Manager" > "+" > "Add package from git URL" > type "com.unity.ui" > "Add"
3. Navigate to "Edit" > "Shortcuts..."
4. Select any category under "Category" in Shortcuts Window
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Console throws error "MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.UIElements.StyleLength"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.8)
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b11
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4(No UI Toolkit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected