Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shortcut Window throws errors when UI Toolkit is in use
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new 3D Template Project
2. Navigate to "Window" > "Package Manager" > "+" > "Add package from git URL" > type "com.unity.ui" > "Add"
3. Navigate to "Edit" > "Shortcuts..."
4. Select any category under "Category" in Shortcuts Window
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Console throws error "MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.UIElements.StyleLength"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.8)
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b11
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4(No UI Toolkit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed with: 2021.1.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in: 2020.2.0b11