Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Shortcut Window throws errors when UI Toolkit is in use
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new 3D Template Project
2. Navigate to "Window" > "Package Manager" > "+" > "Add package from git URL" > type "com.unity.ui" > "Add"
3. Navigate to "Edit" > "Shortcuts..."
4. Select any category under "Category" in Shortcuts Window
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Console throws error "MissingMethodException: UnityEngine.UIElements.StyleLength"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b12, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (UI Toolkit 1.0.0-preview.3 - 1.0.0-preview.8)
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b11
Could not test with: 2018.4, 2019.4(No UI Toolkit)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build