Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Shortcut Manager] Scene view fly mode gets stuck if you hold shift and change directions
1. Enter Unity and right click on scene view.
2. You can use WASD to move/fly around.
3. Shift + WASD moves faster.
4. If you click some other direction after clicking one, you will get stuck. for example while holding shift click A to move left and without releasing shift click D or any other direction.
Expected: Scene view lets you strafe sideways and backwards/forwards with no hitching
Actual: After you change direction, the scene view gets stuck
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0a5,
Regression introduced on: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline