Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shortcut Manager] Scene view fly mode gets stuck if you hold shift and change directions
1. Enter Unity and right click on scene view.
2. You can use WASD to move/fly around.
3. Shift + WASD moves faster.
4. If you click some other direction after clicking one, you will get stuck. for example while holding shift click A to move left and without releasing shift click D or any other direction.
Expected: Scene view lets you strafe sideways and backwards/forwards with no hitching
Actual: After you change direction, the scene view gets stuck
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0a5,
Regression introduced on: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface