Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[Shortcut Manager] Scene view fly mode gets stuck if you hold shift and change directions
1. Enter Unity and right click on scene view.
2. You can use WASD to move/fly around.
3. Shift + WASD moves faster.
4. If you click some other direction after clicking one, you will get stuck. for example while holding shift click A to move left and without releasing shift click D or any other direction.
Expected: Scene view lets you strafe sideways and backwards/forwards with no hitching
Actual: After you change direction, the scene view gets stuck
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a3, 2018.2.0a5,
Regression introduced on: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle