Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Shortcut commands in "Main Menu" category are missing when using shortcutBindingChanged in a static class with InitializeOnLoad
1. Open user's attached project "Unity2020323f1.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Switch Category to "Main Menu"
Expected result: Shortcut commands are shown
Actual result: Shortcut commands are not shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
-Not reproducible on macOS
-Not reproducible when targeting standalone
Fault code example:
public static class StaticTest
ShortcutManager.instance.shortcutBindingChanged += OnChanged; //this line causes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project