Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Shortcut commands in "Main Menu" category are missing when using shortcutBindingChanged in a static class with InitializeOnLoad
1. Open user's attached project "Unity2020323f1.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Switch Category to "Main Menu"
Expected result: Shortcut commands are shown
Actual result: Shortcut commands are not shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
-Not reproducible on macOS
-Not reproducible when targeting standalone
Fault code example:
public static class StaticTest
ShortcutManager.instance.shortcutBindingChanged += OnChanged; //this line causes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a12