Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Shortcut commands in "Main Menu" category are missing when using shortcutBindingChanged in a static class with InitializeOnLoad
1. Open user's attached project "Unity2020323f1.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Switch Category to "Main Menu"
Expected result: Shortcut commands are shown
Actual result: Shortcut commands are not shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
-Not reproducible on macOS
-Not reproducible when targeting standalone
Fault code example:
public static class StaticTest
ShortcutManager.instance.shortcutBindingChanged += OnChanged; //this line causes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name