Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Shortcut commands in "Main Menu" category are missing when using shortcutBindingChanged in a static class with InitializeOnLoad
1. Open user's attached project "Unity2020323f1.zip"
2. Open Shortcuts (Edit > Shortcuts)
3. Switch Category to "Main Menu"
Expected result: Shortcut commands are shown
Actual result: Shortcut commands are not shown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
-Not reproducible on macOS
-Not reproducible when targeting standalone
Fault code example:
public static class StaticTest
ShortcutManager.instance.shortcutBindingChanged += OnChanged; //this line causes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement