Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shape] Ping-pong emission can sometimes produce orphan emissions on the opposite end
1. Open Bug scene from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Observe how when the effect reaches the right side of the ping-pong movement, an orphan particle gets spawned on the left.
Expected outcome: particles to only be spawned at the current location of the ping-pong spawn.
- Not a regression; new feature
- Very minor issue; happens only with a magic combination of ping-pong radius and speed. Possibly some rounding issue?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`