Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shape] Ping-pong emission can sometimes produce orphan emissions on the opposite end
1. Open Bug scene from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Observe how when the effect reaches the right side of the ping-pong movement, an orphan particle gets spawned on the left.
Expected outcome: particles to only be spawned at the current location of the ping-pong spawn.
- Not a regression; new feature
- Very minor issue; happens only with a magic combination of ping-pong radius and speed. Possibly some rounding issue?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.