Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shape] Ping-pong emission can sometimes produce orphan emissions on the opposite end
1. Open Bug scene from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Observe how when the effect reaches the right side of the ping-pong movement, an orphan particle gets spawned on the left.
Expected outcome: particles to only be spawned at the current location of the ping-pong spawn.
- Not a regression; new feature
- Very minor issue; happens only with a magic combination of ping-pong radius and speed. Possibly some rounding issue?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard