Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shape] Ping-pong emission can sometimes produce orphan emissions on the opposite end
1. Open Bug scene from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Observe how when the effect reaches the right side of the ping-pong movement, an orphan particle gets spawned on the left.
Expected outcome: particles to only be spawned at the current location of the ping-pong spawn.
- Not a regression; new feature
- Very minor issue; happens only with a magic combination of ping-pong radius and speed. Possibly some rounding issue?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%