Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shape] Ping-pong emission can sometimes produce orphan emissions on the opposite end
1. Open Bug scene from attached project.
2. Press Play
3. Observe how when the effect reaches the right side of the ping-pong movement, an orphan particle gets spawned on the left.
Expected outcome: particles to only be spawned at the current location of the ping-pong spawn.
- Not a regression; new feature
- Very minor issue; happens only with a magic combination of ping-pong radius and speed. Possibly some rounding issue?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager