Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Shadows from forward rendering path appear wrong on render texture
1. Open project "New Unity Project 4"
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Enter play mode
4. On scene view, move the lower plane under the upper plane
5. Observe the game view as the lower plane covers the shadow of the sphere on the upper plane
Note: this only happens with forward rendering path (deferred works fine)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned