Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.3
Shadows from forward rendering path appear wrong on render texture
1. Open project "New Unity Project 4"
2. Open scene "scene"
3. Enter play mode
4. On scene view, move the lower plane under the upper plane
5. Observe the game view as the lower plane covers the shadow of the sphere on the upper plane
Note: this only happens with forward rendering path (deferred works fine)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position