Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Shadows appear segmented in the Game View when using "Link FOV to Physical Camera"
At specific angles in the Game View, shadows appear segmented when using a 'physical' camera setup.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached repro project
2. Open the 'Test' scene
3. Set up your Editor layout in a similar way as in the provided screenshots
4. Notice the segmented shadows, as well as the difference between Game and Scene views
- This bug only reproduces under certain angles in the scene view. Have not been able to reproduce it in a build (yet).
- Make sure you have the AR set to Free Aspect
- You may have to move the camera a bit to get the bug to reproduce
Reproducible in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object