Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Shadows appear segmented in the Game View when using "Link FOV to Physical Camera"
At specific angles in the Game View, shadows appear segmented when using a 'physical' camera setup.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached repro project
2. Open the 'Test' scene
3. Set up your Editor layout in a similar way as in the provided screenshots
4. Notice the segmented shadows, as well as the difference between Game and Scene views
- This bug only reproduces under certain angles in the scene view. Have not been able to reproduce it in a build (yet).
- Make sure you have the AR set to Free Aspect
- You may have to move the camera a bit to get the bug to reproduce
Reproducible in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material