Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Shadows appear segmented in the Game View when using "Link FOV to Physical Camera"
At specific angles in the Game View, shadows appear segmented when using a 'physical' camera setup.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached repro project
2. Open the 'Test' scene
3. Set up your Editor layout in a similar way as in the provided screenshots
4. Notice the segmented shadows, as well as the difference between Game and Scene views
- This bug only reproduces under certain angles in the scene view. Have not been able to reproduce it in a build (yet).
- Make sure you have the AR set to Free Aspect
- You may have to move the camera a bit to get the bug to reproduce
Reproducible in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance