Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Planned for 2017.4, 2018.4
Fix In Review for 2019.3
Shadows appear segmented in the Game View when using "Link FOV to Physical Camera"
At specific angles in the Game View, shadows appear segmented when using a 'physical' camera setup.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached repro project
2. Open the 'Test' scene
3. Set up your Editor layout in a similar way as in the provided screenshots
4. Notice the segmented shadows, as well as the difference between Game and Scene views
- This bug only reproduces under certain angles in the scene view. Have not been able to reproduce it in a build (yet).
- Make sure you have the AR set to Free Aspect
- You may have to move the camera a bit to get the bug to reproduce
Reproducible in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes