Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[ShaderVariantCollection] Impossible to add a shader to SVC when the shader contains a GrabPass
1. Create a new project
2. Add a shader from the Example section to the project: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SL-GrabPass.html
3. Create a new shader variant collection asset
4. Add the shader from step 2 to the variant collection
5. Click on the + sign right above the "Add shader" button, a new window opens
6. Select Normal<No Keywords> in the window from step 5.
7. Click "Add 1 selected variants"
Expected: variant is added
Actual: an error is thrown: ArgumentException: shader GrabPassInvert pass type 0 does not have a shader snippet
Reproduced on 2020.2.0a19.
I saw a report on the forum from 2016, so it's not a regression :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible