Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shaders] ShaderUtil.GetPassKeywords returns array which is not efficient for searching specific keyword
Currently new API ShaderUtil.GetPassKeywords returns an array of LocalKeywords, which is not efficient enough for searching specific enabled local keyword.
To wokaround it the array have to be recreated to hashset.
// Get all contained local keywords by this pass
var m_ContainedLocalKeywords = new HashSet<LocalKeyword>();
var keywords = ShaderUtil.GetPassKeywords(shader, snippetData.pass);
foreach (var kw in keywords)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"