Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shaders] ShaderUtil.GetPassKeywords returns array which is not efficient for searching specific keyword
Currently new API ShaderUtil.GetPassKeywords returns an array of LocalKeywords, which is not efficient enough for searching specific enabled local keyword.
To wokaround it the array have to be recreated to hashset.
// Get all contained local keywords by this pass
var m_ContainedLocalKeywords = new HashSet<LocalKeyword>();
var keywords = ShaderUtil.GetPassKeywords(shader, snippetData.pass);
foreach (var kw in keywords)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs