Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Transform node from Object to Tangent space uses the wrong matrix.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Test Scene" in attached project.
All rock objects should be displayed similarly, and the left cube should display the color 128, 128, 255.
The rock using a shadergraph shader which transforms the normals from object space to tangent space is wrongly lit. The left cube that displays those normals as unlit color shows a different color on each face.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name