Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Transform node from Object to Tangent space uses the wrong matrix.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Test Scene" in attached project.
All rock objects should be displayed similarly, and the left cube should display the color 128, 128, 255.
The rock using a shadergraph shader which transforms the normals from object space to tangent space is wrongly lit. The left cube that displays those normals as unlit color shows a different color on each face.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset