Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Transform direction from view to world is outputing a wrong result
Steps to reproduce:
- See attached screenshot for nodes layout : vec3(0,1,0) -> transform direction from world to view -> transform direction from view to world -> subtract
Expected : the subtract result should be (0,0,0) (with maybe some floating point errors)
Result : Subtract is not (0,0,0), the transform from view to world direction is apparently working like a transform position and breaks the calculations.
Reproduces with : Unity 2020.3.15f2 / Shadergraph 10.6, 10.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan