Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Transform direction from view to world is outputing a wrong result
Steps to reproduce:
- See attached screenshot for nodes layout : vec3(0,1,0) -> transform direction from world to view -> transform direction from view to world -> subtract
Expected : the subtract result should be (0,0,0) (with maybe some floating point errors)
Result : Subtract is not (0,0,0), the transform from view to world direction is apparently working like a transform position and breaks the calculations.
Reproduces with : Unity 2020.3.15f2 / Shadergraph 10.6, 10.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (fix version 13.0.0):
Transform node now correctly observes the direction conversion type.