Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Transform direction from view to world is outputing a wrong result
Steps to reproduce:
- See attached screenshot for nodes layout : vec3(0,1,0) -> transform direction from world to view -> transform direction from view to world -> subtract
Expected : the subtract result should be (0,0,0) (with maybe some floating point errors)
Result : Subtract is not (0,0,0), the transform from view to world direction is apparently working like a transform position and breaks the calculations.
Reproduces with : Unity 2020.3.15f2 / Shadergraph 10.6, 10.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine