Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Transform direction from view to world is outputing a wrong result
Steps to reproduce:
- See attached screenshot for nodes layout : vec3(0,1,0) -> transform direction from world to view -> transform direction from view to world -> subtract
Expected : the subtract result should be (0,0,0) (with maybe some floating point errors)
Result : Subtract is not (0,0,0), the transform from view to world direction is apparently working like a transform position and breaks the calculations.
Reproduces with : Unity 2020.3.15f2 / Shadergraph 10.6, 10.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Screen.MoveMainWindowTo API often fails to switch fullscreen Player between screens on Mac OSX with specific monitors
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds
- "cannot convert from Matrix4x4" and "cannot convert from Vector3" errors when creating App Packages
- [IL2CPP] Unity fails to build when using faulty function with an element being called from null array
- Build progress bar hangs forever when building with IL2CPP