Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Transform direction from view to world is outputing a wrong result
Steps to reproduce:
- See attached screenshot for nodes layout : vec3(0,1,0) -> transform direction from world to view -> transform direction from view to world -> subtract
Expected : the subtract result should be (0,0,0) (with maybe some floating point errors)
Result : Subtract is not (0,0,0), the transform from view to world direction is apparently working like a transform position and breaks the calculations.
Reproduces with : Unity 2020.3.15f2 / Shadergraph 10.6, 10.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"