Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ShaderGraph package keeps loading on Package Manager window when installed or removed
When installing latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview Packman UI gets stuck on loading. On re-opening Packman window, ShaderGraph is already installed. On removing ShaderGraph, again ShaderGraph package gets stuck on removing and gets removed on re-opening Packman window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Install latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview.
- Tested with Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3
- Package Manager 2.0.0 preview 4 and 5 are broken and the bug is already logged https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1056724/
- Other packages work fine when installing or removing
Occurs with: Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3 and preview 2.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window