Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ShaderGraph package keeps loading on Package Manager window when installed or removed
When installing latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview Packman UI gets stuck on loading. On re-opening Packman window, ShaderGraph is already installed. On removing ShaderGraph, again ShaderGraph package gets stuck on removing and gets removed on re-opening Packman window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Install latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview.
- Tested with Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3
- Package Manager 2.0.0 preview 4 and 5 are broken and the bug is already logged https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1056724/
- Other packages work fine when installing or removing
Occurs with: Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3 and preview 2.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3