Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ShaderGraph package keeps loading on Package Manager window when installed or removed
When installing latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview Packman UI gets stuck on loading. On re-opening Packman window, ShaderGraph is already installed. On removing ShaderGraph, again ShaderGraph package gets stuck on removing and gets removed on re-opening Packman window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Install latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview.
- Tested with Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3
- Package Manager 2.0.0 preview 4 and 5 are broken and the bug is already logged https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1056724/
- Other packages work fine when installing or removing
Occurs with: Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3 and preview 2.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once