Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ShaderGraph package keeps loading on Package Manager window when installed or removed
When installing latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview Packman UI gets stuck on loading. On re-opening Packman window, ShaderGraph is already installed. On removing ShaderGraph, again ShaderGraph package gets stuck on removing and gets removed on re-opening Packman window.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Install latest ShaderGraph version 3.0.0 preview.
- Tested with Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3
- Package Manager 2.0.0 preview 4 and 5 are broken and the bug is already logged https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1056724/
- Other packages work fine when installing or removing
Occurs with: Packman version 2.0.0 preview 3 and preview 2.
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file