Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
10.1.0, 10.0.0-preview.27., 8.2.0, 8.1.0
[Graph View] Nodes are not getting created after applying double-click in Node panel
In the Shader Graph Window, while creating nodes with a Mouse double-click over the Node panel, Mouse double-click doesn't work for creating nodes. refer attached video
How to reproduce:
1. Create New URP Template
2. Project > Shader > VFX Shader Graph
3. For example- In Shader Graph, Right Click > Create Node panel > Input > Basic > double click on Color
Nodes are not getting created after applying double-click in the Node panel.
Nodes should get created successfully after applying double-click in the Node panel.
2021.1.0a5(10.1.0), 2020.2.b12 (10.2.0, 10.1.0, 10.0.0-preview.27.), 2020.2.0a16 (8.2.0, 8.1.0)
Not reproducible with:
2020.2.a15(8.2.0, 8.1.0), 2020.1.11f1(9.0.0-preview.55, 8.2.0 )
Use the mouse right-click for selecting a node. then apply double-click for Node get created.
macOS 10.15 only.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs