Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Matrix Split and Matrix Combine shadergraphs in Shadergraph automated tests don't open, throw error
Does not happen in 9.x.x/Release
May affect other shadergraphs, but could not reproduce in fresh shadergraph. Severity 1 in case it stops users' existing shadergraphs from opening.
1. Open the Shadergraph test project
2. Go to Assets/Testing/IntegrationTests/Graphs/Math/Matrix/
3. Open the MatrixConstruction or MatrixSplit shadergraph
Expected result: the shadergraph opens
Actual result: the shadergraph doesn't open and an error is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode