Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Matrix Split and Matrix Combine shadergraphs in Shadergraph automated tests don't open, throw error
Does not happen in 9.x.x/Release
May affect other shadergraphs, but could not reproduce in fresh shadergraph. Severity 1 in case it stops users' existing shadergraphs from opening.
1. Open the Shadergraph test project
2. Go to Assets/Testing/IntegrationTests/Graphs/Math/Matrix/
3. Open the MatrixConstruction or MatrixSplit shadergraph
Expected result: the shadergraph opens
Actual result: the shadergraph doesn't open and an error is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform