Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.X
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Main Preview window doesn't scale with Shader preview to its onscreen size until you scroll in/out
1. Import the provided custom package "New.unitypackage"
2. In the Project window under "Shaders/Breathing" open "breathingGuide01" in Shader Graph
3. Maximize the Shader Graph window and scale the Main Preview
Expected result: Shader Preview scales with the Main Preview window
Actual result: Shader Preview doesn't scale with the Main Preview window and becomes blurry
Reproduces on: Shader Graph 7.1.1 (2019.3.0b5), Shader Graph 7.3.1 (2019.3.9f1), Shader Graph 8.0.1 (2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7)
Could not test on 2018.4.20f1 and 2019.3.0b4 (Shader Graph 7.0.1) due to imported Shader Graph console errors
Could not test on 2017.4.39f1 (No package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first