Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X
[ShaderGraph] Getting a smaller gradient than generated code example when using Default Gradient Node
1. Open the attached project "GradientIssue.zip"
2. In the Assets folder open "Gradient Example.shadergraph" Shader graph
3. Observe the grouped nodes, named "Wrong gradients" and "Right gradient"
Expected result: The gradients look identical
Actual result: The gradients do not identical
Reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1.27f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b17), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.21f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Console errors, project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] "SSL handshake Failed" In Bug Reporter after clicking "Send"
- High polling rate mice are causing performance issues
- [WebGL] Bad performance when playing in Safari
- Resolution is reset when the Player is restarted
- [Android] Object movement stutters on Android even with constant Time.deltaTime