Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[ShaderGraph] Getting a smaller gradient than generated code example when using Default Gradient Node
1. Open the attached project "GradientIssue.zip"
2. In the Assets folder open "Gradient Example.shadergraph" Shader graph
3. Observe the grouped nodes, named "Wrong gradients" and "Right gradient"
Expected result: The gradients look identical
Actual result: The gradients do not identical
Reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1.27f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b17), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.21f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Console errors, project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"