Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[ShaderGraph] Getting a smaller gradient than generated code example when using Default Gradient Node
1. Open the attached project "GradientIssue.zip"
2. In the Assets folder open "Gradient Example.shadergraph" Shader graph
3. Observe the grouped nodes, named "Wrong gradients" and "Right gradient"
Expected result: The gradients look identical
Actual result: The gradients do not identical
Reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1.27f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b17), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.21f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Console errors, project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Oct 25, 2021 16:23
I'm not sure about the correctness of work in the linear color space, but in the gamma color space we get the wrong result.