Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[ShaderGraph] Getting a smaller gradient than generated code example when using Default Gradient Node
1. Open the attached project "GradientIssue.zip"
2. In the Assets folder open "Gradient Example.shadergraph" Shader graph
3. Observe the grouped nodes, named "Wrong gradients" and "Right gradient"
Expected result: The gradients look identical
Actual result: The gradients do not identical
Reproducible with: 11.0.0 (2021.1.27f1), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b17), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.21f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Console errors, project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions