Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[ShaderGraph] Enum Keywords: Number of displayed enum options on material doesn't update
2020.1.0a1, sg/keywords (soon to be in master) of 8/12/19
Basically when you change the number of keyword options in a SG using a enum keyword and save, the material still contains the # of keywords before. Even if you create a new material after the save.
1) Create a blank SG
2) Create an Enum keyword
3) Change the number of the entries in the keyword to 4 - 8
4) Save the SG
5) Right click on the SG > Create Material
> It will have the right # of options in the drop down menu
6) Go back to the SG, and delete or add some enteries, then save again
> Still has the dropdown options from before
Reproduces even if you create a new material!
It should also be noted that when you first add a new Boolean keyword to a shader that's already in use in the scene, and you set the default to set (after making sure the reference ends with _ON), it will frequently not have the keyword set right. Fixing this requires set & setting the keyword in the material. This will reproduce again if you change the keyword's reference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in: 2021.1.18f1 (11.0.0)
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.18f1