Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[ShaderGraph] Enum Keywords: Number of displayed enum options on material doesn't update
2020.1.0a1, sg/keywords (soon to be in master) of 8/12/19
Basically when you change the number of keyword options in a SG using a enum keyword and save, the material still contains the # of keywords before. Even if you create a new material after the save.
1) Create a blank SG
2) Create an Enum keyword
3) Change the number of the entries in the keyword to 4 - 8
4) Save the SG
5) Right click on the SG > Create Material
> It will have the right # of options in the drop down menu
6) Go back to the SG, and delete or add some enteries, then save again
> Still has the dropdown options from before
Reproduces even if you create a new material!
It should also be noted that when you first add a new Boolean keyword to a shader that's already in use in the scene, and you set the default to set (after making sure the reference ends with _ON), it will frequently not have the keyword set right. Fixing this requires set & setting the keyword in the material. This will reproduce again if you change the keyword's reference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag