Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Shadergraph] Creating a recursive subgraph crashes unity and makes project unopenable
Reproduces on master (7421e9d5b3)
Reproduces in 8.1.0
1. Create 3 subgraphs, A B and C
2. Drag B into A and connect it, save
3. Drag C into B and connect it, save
4. Open A and save as over C (alternatively, open A, right click the subgraph node and "convert to subgraph" then save over C)
Expected result: it is disallowed or simply creates an invalid subgraph with no other problems
Actual result: unity closes with no crash log and no option to report crash. Fails to open project afterwards, again with no crash log.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first