Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Shadergraph] Color picker in shader graph doesn't work
Reproduces on Version: 2021.1.0a2.727
was not able to check a1 due to compile errors.
Also reproduces in Version 2019.4.14f1 (3d1e81bc8b85)
does not reproduce in Version 2019.3.13f1 (ca54dd5f348c)
1. Create a color property and select it
2. Attempt to change the default in the Graph Inspector node settings by double clicking the black rectangle
Expected result: the color picker opens
Actual result: nothing happens
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Dec 02, 2020 13:27
Same problem still exists in 2019.4.15f1 . As a workaround: Pressing ESC and SPACE after clicking the color node opens the dialog. Clicking the color with CTRL pressed seems to also open the dialog.
Nov 04, 2020 20:58
Workaround (Fast) => Press CRTL* before click;
*If don't work try use ALT or SHIFT. This steps was tried only in Windows;
Nov 03, 2020 21:18
Unity marked the other post as duplicate even though it had more votes...
Anyway, as I commented on the previous one:
TL;DR: Copy the color from a different color picker and paste it in the property.
1. Create a new material.
2. Use the base map / albedo color picker to set your desired color.
3. Close the color picker.
4. Right click the color picker (the color box you must click to open the color picker).
5. Click "Copy".
6. Right click the shader property color picker.
7. Click "Paste".
Hope this may help you until it gets fixed.