Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fix In Review for 2019.4
[Shadergraph] Color picker in shader graph doesn't work
Reproduces on Version: 2021.1.0a2.727
was not able to check a1 due to compile errors.
Also reproduces in Version 2019.4.14f1 (3d1e81bc8b85)
does not reproduce in Version 2019.3.13f1 (ca54dd5f348c)
1. Create a color property and select it
2. Attempt to change the default in the Graph Inspector node settings by double clicking the black rectangle
Expected result: the color picker opens
Actual result: nothing happens
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string