Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Choosing two enum keyword display names that don't overlap but make the reference names overlap causes desync
1. Create an enum keyword in shader graph
2. Name the first entry "A"
3. Name the second entry "a"
Expected result: the input should detect that the sanitized name will overlap and change the display name of the second entry to prevent this
Actual result: the reference name is sanitized to something that's different from the sanitized version of the display name, with makes it so the enum will no longer work correctly
Doc ticket: https://unity3d.atlassian.net/browse/DOC-2830
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance