Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Choosing two enum keyword display names that don't overlap but make the reference names overlap causes desync
1. Create an enum keyword in shader graph
2. Name the first entry "A"
3. Name the second entry "a"
Expected result: the input should detect that the sanitized name will overlap and change the display name of the second entry to prevent this
Actual result: the reference name is sanitized to something that's different from the sanitized version of the display name, with makes it so the enum will no longer work correctly
Doc ticket: https://unity3d.atlassian.net/browse/DOC-2830
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()