Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Choosing two enum keyword display names that don't overlap but make the reference names overlap causes desync
1. Create an enum keyword in shader graph
2. Name the first entry "A"
3. Name the second entry "a"
Expected result: the input should detect that the sanitized name will overlap and change the display name of the second entry to prevent this
Actual result: the reference name is sanitized to something that's different from the sanitized version of the display name, with makes it so the enum will no longer work correctly
Doc ticket: https://unity3d.atlassian.net/browse/DOC-2830
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window