Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Choosing two enum keyword display names that don't overlap but make the reference names overlap causes desync
1. Create an enum keyword in shader graph
2. Name the first entry "A"
3. Name the second entry "a"
Expected result: the input should detect that the sanitized name will overlap and change the display name of the second entry to prevent this
Actual result: the reference name is sanitized to something that's different from the sanitized version of the display name, with makes it so the enum will no longer work correctly
Doc ticket: https://unity3d.atlassian.net/browse/DOC-2830
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name