Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4b29153fc88df46ca61152c273d232701075a598
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Action that causes the graph to error does not print errors to console
1. Create a shadergraph
2. Create a virtual texture
3. Copy and paste a word with an invalid symbol (such as an exclamation point or a space) into the "Layer Reference" space in the virtual texture options in the node settings in the graph inspector
Expected result: if the bug still reproduces, an error should be printed to the console with a stack trace or line number so the user can more easily figure out what's going on
Actual result: there are errors in the graph but the errors are not printed to the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"