Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[ShaderCompiler] There are no dependency tracking between shader and includes (cginc)
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sample
3. Comment out USE_THE_COLOR define in Assets/Includes/includeme.cginc
4. Notice that sphere didn't change
Manual reimport works, but doesn't fit in some situations. Dunno if reimporting all shaders everytime include is changed is good though.
Also note that .cginc files aren't tracked as dependencies for package export.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses