Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[ShaderCompiler] There are no dependency tracking between shader and includes (cginc)
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sample
3. Comment out USE_THE_COLOR define in Assets/Includes/includeme.cginc
4. Notice that sphere didn't change
Manual reimport works, but doesn't fit in some situations. Dunno if reimporting all shaders everytime include is changed is good though.
Also note that .cginc files aren't tracked as dependencies for package export.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework