Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[ShaderCompiler] There are no dependency tracking between shader and includes (cginc)
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sample
3. Comment out USE_THE_COLOR define in Assets/Includes/includeme.cginc
4. Notice that sphere didn't change
Manual reimport works, but doesn't fit in some situations. Dunno if reimporting all shaders everytime include is changed is good though.
Also note that .cginc files aren't tracked as dependencies for package export.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used