Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[ShaderCompiler] There are no dependency tracking between shader and includes (cginc)
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sample
3. Comment out USE_THE_COLOR define in Assets/Includes/includeme.cginc
4. Notice that sphere didn't change
Manual reimport works, but doesn't fit in some situations. Dunno if reimporting all shaders everytime include is changed is good though.
Also note that .cginc files aren't tracked as dependencies for package export.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode