Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[ShaderCompiler] There are no dependency tracking between shader and includes (cginc)
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sample
3. Comment out USE_THE_COLOR define in Assets/Includes/includeme.cginc
4. Notice that sphere didn't change
Manual reimport works, but doesn't fit in some situations. Dunno if reimporting all shaders everytime include is changed is good though.
Also note that .cginc files aren't tracked as dependencies for package export.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"