Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Shader using 2 UV sets doesn't work in Player if mesh only has one
1. Open the attached project & "testscene" scene.
2. Press play in the Editor. Notice the water renders correctly.
3. Build and run a standalone player.
The problem seems to be that the Shrimmer mesh has only one UV set, but the shader that it's using needs two. This works in the Editor (why?) but not in the player (no errors in the logs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails