Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.3
Shader using 2 UV sets doesn't work in Player if mesh only has one
1. Open the attached project & "testscene" scene.
2. Press play in the Editor. Notice the water renders correctly.
3. Build and run a standalone player.
The problem seems to be that the Shrimmer mesh has only one UV set, but the shader that it's using needs two. This works in the Editor (why?) but not in the player (no errors in the logs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets