Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Shader using 2 UV sets doesn't work in Player if mesh only has one
1. Open the attached project & "testscene" scene.
2. Press play in the Editor. Notice the water renders correctly.
3. Build and run a standalone player.
The problem seems to be that the Shrimmer mesh has only one UV set, but the shader that it's using needs two. This works in the Editor (why?) but not in the player (no errors in the logs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio