Search Issue Tracker
[Shader] Shader live link build only one shader variant
-Shader live link build only one shader variant.
-Two shader variant works in the editor.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project > Sample Scene.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
3. Optimization > Enable "Keep Loaded Shaders Alive".
4. File > Build Settings > Select PC, Mac & Linux Standalone.
5. Enable Development Build > Build & Run.
Only one cube changes its colour.
Both cubes change colour over time.
-Windows Standalone player.
-Universal Windows Platform player.
Tested on Android Device:
-Samsung Galaxy Note 9, OS: Android 10, GPU: Mali-G72.
-OnePlus 3, OS: Android 9, GPU: Adreno 530.
Tested on iOS Device:
-iPhone 7, OS: 13.1.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP