Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shader] Occlusion breaks if alpha is dependent to another UV/Texture set
1) Open the project and AmbientOcclusion.scene
2) Notice four spheres in it - only one - 'DoesWork' shows Ambient Oclussion text on the sphere
3) If you open ShaderWorking.shader, you will notice, that the o.Alpha is dependent on Texture2.a and UV2 set
4) If you open ShaderNotWorking.shader, you will notice, that the o.Alpha is equal to the Alpha of the first texture and thus, is not working
Workaround: use 2nd UV set's data
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b3; 5.3.2p1; 5.2.3p3; 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`