Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Shader keyword is not serialized in the material file
How to reproduce:
1. Open case_819900-Shaders.zip
2. Open scene "1"
3. Drag and drop "ToggleTest" shader on material "Test1"
4. Select "Custom/ToggleTest" shader from drop down menu for material "Test2"
Expected behaviour: both materials look identical, since the same shader is used.
Actual behaviour: materials look different.
Note: Set 'Force Text' through 'Edit->Project Settings->Editor' and check the material file with text editor.
'm_ShaderKeywords:' line will differ between the two materials.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI