Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
Shader keyword is not serialized in the material file
How to reproduce:
1. Open case_819900-Shaders.zip
2. Open scene "1"
3. Drag and drop "ToggleTest" shader on material "Test1"
4. Select "Custom/ToggleTest" shader from drop down menu for material "Test2"
Expected behaviour: both materials look identical, since the same shader is used.
Actual behaviour: materials look different.
Note: Set 'Force Text' through 'Edit->Project Settings->Editor' and check the material file with text editor.
'm_ShaderKeywords:' line will differ between the two materials.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets