Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Shader keyword is not serialized in the material file
How to reproduce:
1. Open case_819900-Shaders.zip
2. Open scene "1"
3. Drag and drop "ToggleTest" shader on material "Test1"
4. Select "Custom/ToggleTest" shader from drop down menu for material "Test2"
Expected behaviour: both materials look identical, since the same shader is used.
Actual behaviour: materials look different.
Note: Set 'Force Text' through 'Edit->Project Settings->Editor' and check the material file with text editor.
'm_ShaderKeywords:' line will differ between the two materials.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button