Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Shader is not updated when updating the .glslinc file when the Shader is GLSL
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1335707_Repro" project with "-force-opengl" command
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Project window open the "TestLibrary.glslinc"
4. In the third line of the script change the second parameter from 0 to 1 and save it
5. Open the Editor
Expected results: The Plane in the Scene turns yellow
Actual results: The Plane in the Scene stays the same color
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a14, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a13
- Force compiling the Shader will update changes made in the .glslinc file
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac