Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Shader in asset bundle built with Unity newer Version is broken on older Versions
How to reproduce:
1. Download and extract the attached "Bundle.zip" file
2. Navigate to <...>\case_1252232-Bundle\Bundle folder
3. Run this command to build Asset Bundle(instead of <path to version> type in the path to your 2018.4.23f1 version):
start-process "build-bundle-in-ver.bat" "<path to version>\editor"
4. After the build finishes run this command(instead of <path to version> type in the path to your 2018.4.9f1 version):
start-process "load-loader-in-ver.bat" "<path to version>\editor"
5. Enter Play Mode
Expected Behavior: The shader is working (attached screenshot "expected.png")
Actual Behavior: The shader is not working, the terrain is dark (attached screenshot "actual.png")
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.23f1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1
Note: There are path examples provided in the initial user's description. The report was tested only on the LTS, where it was introduced. The developer said that he will fill in the rest of the information if it is needed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene