Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Shader in asset bundle built with Unity newer Version is broken on older Versions
How to reproduce:
1. Download and extract the attached "Bundle.zip" file
2. Navigate to <...>\case_1252232-Bundle\Bundle folder
3. Run this command to build Asset Bundle(instead of <path to version> type in the path to your 2018.4.23f1 version):
start-process "build-bundle-in-ver.bat" "<path to version>\editor"
4. After the build finishes run this command(instead of <path to version> type in the path to your 2018.4.9f1 version):
start-process "load-loader-in-ver.bat" "<path to version>\editor"
5. Enter Play Mode
Expected Behavior: The shader is working (attached screenshot "expected.png")
Actual Behavior: The shader is not working, the terrain is dark (attached screenshot "actual.png")
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.23f1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1
Note: There are path examples provided in the initial user's description. The report was tested only on the LTS, where it was introduced. The developer said that he will fill in the rest of the information if it is needed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project