Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.0
Found in [Package]
Shader Graph - Window breaks after opening dropdown for inline UV slot
After opening the dropdown menu of an inline UV slot (which comes attached to any node with a UV input) the Shader Graph window breaks. The graph becomes unresponsive and a selection rectangle opens and persists until the window is reloaded.
Confirmed in package # 0.1.9
Fixed for a future version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs