Search Issue Tracker
[Shader Graph] Undo operation throws error after duplicating a property
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Project with LWRP/HDRP template.
2. Project > Shaders > PBR Graph
3. Click on the + icon on blackboard and create a property(Vector 3 for ex).
4. Drag and drop the property in the shader graph window.
5. Duplicate the property 4-5 times
6. Hit ctrl+z continuously for 4-5 times
The duplicated properties should be removed.
Errors are thrown in the console
Note: The properties can't be deleted once the bug occurs.
Exception: Trying to retrieve a node that was removed from the graph.
UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.AbstractMaterialGraph.GetNodeFromTempId (UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Identifier tempId) (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/Data/Graphs/AbstractMaterialGraph.cs:495)
UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Drawing.PreviewManager.PropagateNodeSet (UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Drawing.IndexSet nodeSet, System.Boolean forward, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] initialWavefront) (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/Drawing/PreviewManager.cs:136)
UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Drawing.PreviewManager.RenderPreviews () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/Drawing/PreviewManager.cs:216)
UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Drawing.GraphEditorView.HandleGraphChanges () (at Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Editor/Drawing/Views/GraphEditorView.cs:382)
UnityEditor.ShaderGraph.Drawing.MaterialGraphEditWindow.Update () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Editor/Drawing/MaterialGraphEditWindow.cs:147)
Reproducible On: 5.2.3, 2.0.1 (Shader graph packages before 2.0.1 were broken)
Checked on unity version: 2019.1.0b3
Occurs only on mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1