Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph][Mac] shader with keywords causes shader compiler errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Re-import "KeywordTest" shader
3. Check the console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1 (7.1.8), 2020.1.0a24 (7.2.1).
Actual result: A lot of "internal error communicating with the shader compiler process" errors appears. (Full errors in edit)
Expected result: The shader graph compiles.
- Removing any property and saving the shadergraph resolves the bug.
- Can't test ShaderGraph 6.9.2 and lower because the faulty shader graph fails to deserialise.
- Reproduces if you do this with handwritten (non - shader graph) shaders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash
- Duplicate delegates are added to EditorApplication.update after maximizing then minimizing the Game or Scene view