Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph][Mac] shader with keywords causes shader compiler errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Re-import "KeywordTest" shader
3. Check the console
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1 (7.1.8), 2020.1.0a24 (7.2.1).
Actual result: A lot of "internal error communicating with the shader compiler process" errors appears. (Full errors in edit)
Expected result: The shader graph compiles.
- Removing any property and saving the shadergraph resolves the bug.
- Can't test ShaderGraph 6.9.2 and lower because the faulty shader graph fails to deserialise.
- Reproduces if you do this with handwritten (non - shader graph) shaders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene