Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Graph Settings window gets blank with ArgumentException on changing the Material value to Lit in HDRP Settings
Graph Settings window gets blank with ArgumentException error on changing the Material value to Lit/StackLit/Fabric/Hair/Eye in HDRP Settings when After Post-process Rendering Pass selected in Surface option.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new HDRP template project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" >Shader > HDRP > Unlit Shader Graph.
3. Graph Inspector > Graph Settings > HDRP.
4. Surface option > Rendering Pass > After Post-process.
5. Material > Change to Lit/StackLit/Fabric/Hair/Eye.
Graph Settings window gets blank with ArgumentException error thrown in the console.
-Graph Settings window should get blank.
-No errors in the console.
2021.2.0a2, 2021.1.0b3, 2020.2.2f1, 2020.2.0b8 with Package Version 11.0.0, 10.2.2, 10.1.0.
-After Post-process option introduced in Package version 10.1.0.
-Finde attached Stack trace.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac