Search Issue Tracker
Shader fails to compile when skipping TEXCOORD2 in a vertex data struct
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached "shadyBug"
2) compile and show "MultiTextureBlend5" shader
3) import compiled shader
- shader failed to compile (pink)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance