Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Custom shader errors do not log errors on build
1. Open the attached project "CustomShaderError.zip"
2. Build the project
Expected result: Build logs errors when Vulkan is set as a graphics API and custom shader error does not allow it
Actual result: Build succeeds without errors when Vulkan is set as a graphics API although custom shader error does not allow it
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1, 2021.2.0b15, 2022.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
- CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
- PhysX simulation is not consistent on the same platform with the same input