Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
"Shader error in 'Wolf/Diffuse (Cutout)': Invalid conditional expression. at line 202" is thrown when reimporting the Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "ShaderError.zip" project
2. Right-click on the "Diffuse_Cutout" Asset
3. Press the "Reimport" button
4. Observe the Console log
Expected result: No errors in the Console log
Actual result: "Shader error in 'Wolf/Diffuse (Cutout)': Invalid conditional expression. at line 202" error is thrown in the Console log
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a12
- Issue is not reproducible when Override preprocessor is set to "Force Platform Preprocessor"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform