Search Issue Tracker
Shader error causes build failure when building for the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Shader repro.zip" project
2. Build the project, it should fail. If the build succeeds, close the project and open it again.
3. Build the project, it succeeds
Actual result: Build fails with shader errors until you move the shaders folder somewhere and back to original location.
Expected result: Build should succeed for the first time.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.1f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b1.
Not Reproducbile with: 2017.4.3f1, 2018.2.0b4. 2018.2.0b2.
The user said deleting Library folder fixes the problem temporarily, but for me, it didn't solve the problem. (2017.4.1f1)
In 2017.4.1f1, the build fails until changing the location of the uRaymarching folder and placing it back.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"