Search Issue Tracker
Shader error causes build failure when building for the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Shader repro.zip" project
2. Build the project, it should fail. If the build succeeds, close the project and open it again.
3. Build the project, it succeeds
Actual result: Build fails with shader errors until you move the shaders folder somewhere and back to original location.
Expected result: Build should succeed for the first time.
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.1f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b1.
Not Reproducbile with: 2017.4.3f1, 2018.2.0b4. 2018.2.0b2.
The user said deleting Library folder fixes the problem temporarily, but for me, it didn't solve the problem. (2017.4.1f1)
In 2017.4.1f1, the build fails until changing the location of the uRaymarching folder and placing it back.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted