Search Issue Tracker
Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "OldSkewShader.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Scene view, zoom in/out and observe "player1" sprite's skew effect
Expected result: the skew/reflection effect is always visible
Actual result: the skew/reflection effect sometimes disappears
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered