Search Issue Tracker
[Standard] When zooming in the Editor shader disappears if using transparent rendering mode
Zooming in with camera, shader disappears when set to transparent rendering mode.
1. open user's project;
2. transparent cube has material with standart shader set to transparent rendering mode. Try to zoom in / zoom out game camera;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object