Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shader Compiler] Surface shader compilation makes Unity Shader Compiler processes stay at over 700 MB ram usage
1. Make sure Caching Preprocessor is turned on.
2. Copy Particles/Standard Surface shader to a new project.
3. Look at memory consumed by Unity Shader Compiler processes.
Expected: memory should go back to some low value (e.g. 100 MB) after import
Actual: memory stays at some high value even when import is finished (e.g. 400+ MB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator