Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader Compiler] Surface shader compilation makes Unity Shader Compiler processes stay at over 700 MB ram usage
1. Make sure Caching Preprocessor is turned on.
2. Copy Particles/Standard Surface shader to a new project.
3. Look at memory consumed by Unity Shader Compiler processes.
Expected: memory should go back to some low value (e.g. 100 MB) after import
Actual: memory stays at some high value even when import is finished (e.g. 400+ MB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed