Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shader Compiler] Surface shader compilation makes Unity Shader Compiler processes stay at over 700 MB ram usage
1. Make sure Caching Preprocessor is turned on.
2. Copy Particles/Standard Surface shader to a new project.
3. Look at memory consumed by Unity Shader Compiler processes.
Expected: memory should go back to some low value (e.g. 100 MB) after import
Actual: memory stays at some high value even when import is finished (e.g. 400+ MB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called