Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader Compiler] Surface shader compilation makes Unity Shader Compiler processes stay at over 700 MB ram usage
1. Make sure Caching Preprocessor is turned on.
2. Copy Particles/Standard Surface shader to a new project.
3. Look at memory consumed by Unity Shader Compiler processes.
Expected: memory should go back to some low value (e.g. 100 MB) after import
Actual: memory stays at some high value even when import is finished (e.g. 400+ MB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in: 2020.2.0a15
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in: 2020.1.0b13