Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shader Compiler] Surface shader compilation makes Unity Shader Compiler processes stay at over 700 MB ram usage
1. Make sure Caching Preprocessor is turned on.
2. Copy Particles/Standard Surface shader to a new project.
3. Look at memory consumed by Unity Shader Compiler processes.
Expected: memory should go back to some low value (e.g. 100 MB) after import
Actual: memory stays at some high value even when import is finished (e.g. 400+ MB).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object