Search Issue Tracker
Multiple Shader Compiler errors are thrown when compiling a Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. In the project window, search for and select the shader "VoronoiFragment"
3. In the Inspector window, select "Compile and show code"
4. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: No errors are seen in the Console
Actual result: Multiple errors are seen in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.4f1, 2022.1.0a16
Shader Compiler IPC Exception: Terminating shader compiler process
Shader compiler: Compile Unlit/VornoiFragment - <Unnamed Pass>, Fragment Program: Internal error communicating with the shader compiler process. Please report a bug including this shader and the editor log.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element