Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Windows] Shader Compiler Crashes When Compiling Shaders for Metal
1. Download and open the "compute shader compilation test 19.4.21.zip" project
2. In the Project window, select the "NewComputerShader" script
3. In the Inspector window, press "Show compiled code"
Expected result: Shader compiler doesn't crash
Actual result: Shader compiler crashes
Reproducible with:2019.4.22f1, 2020.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Compilation errors)
Not reproducible with macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator