Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Windows] Shader Compiler Crashes When Compiling Shaders for Metal
1. Download and open the "compute shader compilation test 19.4.21.zip" project
2. In the Project window, select the "NewComputerShader" script
3. In the Inspector window, press "Show compiled code"
Expected result: Shader compiler doesn't crash
Actual result: Shader compiler crashes
Reproducible with:2019.4.22f1, 2020.7f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Compilation errors)
Not reproducible with macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler